Friday, May 1, 2009

Activities of labour day

1 of may,Labour day!Everyone must be free of work and go somewhere else enjoy or travel.Then,how about yours?hehe......would u like to know i went to where yesterday?em...I went to my aunt house at Banting,Klang yesterday.Longtime no back to visit them,now got little miss them.....

Before went to her house,we had a lunch at Pulau Carey.Many people thought that we had our lunch in an island and needed to take ferry go there!No..no,we not went to an island!Haha,Pulau Carey is just a name of a place in Klang not an island.Now,all seafood placed in front of me,wow,my saliva sudden out of control and kept coming out of my mouth!So tasty....especially the tom yam fish......delicious......later crab and prawn dishes.....i grabed and ate like a hungry wolf!Haha,it's very full now,my stomach!It's time to continue our way to my aunt house.

My aunt had severed us many cold drinks and junk foods.She treated us very well liked treating her child.Hehe....Sure no less chit chating la.....cause longtime no meet must be many long story between us......we all share our cheer and joy together.Longtime had no such feeling like that......so happy....Besides that,she also cooked dinner for us.She is really kind.....don't know how to describe her sometimes......

Time to leave!It's evening now!Hope can meet them again......Yesterday i have a wonderful day cause all the sad passed i already digged out and share with them......feeling great right now!Wooo.....oooo.....My god,i forget somethings.....photo shoot!!!!!Haiz......i'm so forgettable......next time i gonna caught some photo and share with you guys.....hahaha......

1 comment:

  1. it shud be nice visiting people who we long never met..(just blog hopping here)

    ReplyDelete