Thursday, May 14, 2009

Drafting and skecthing

Sorry,quite buzy after entered college!Therefore,i'm here to take this opportunity.....apologize to all u guys......quite been a longtime no blogging.Sorry about that....

Time passed so fast........it's my second week study in UCSI......woo,it's really fast....now skecthing and drafting all come to me now....rush and buzy on that.....but it's really fun for me!At least not too stress liked passed,SPM!That time really pissed me off....but now i very enjoy the course.....cause i liked skecthing and drafting all that......hahahaha.....

My friend also got help me up when i don't understand......thanks to them for willing teaching me...i so appreciate.....i really want to say thank you to them..........it's happy can learn with them......this is my golden opportunity to learn somethings new..........feeling great to have such friend.Honesty,skecthing and drafting not really hard for me,it's easy like reading ABC,hahahaha.........but for someone doesn't have basic on drawing is quite a challange for them.....I believed that if we hardworking and keep on praticing it will makes perfect......hope u guys also put effort when doing anythings........must remember o!!!

Sorry,my friend......i gonna go now cause have a pattern modelling need to do and the model submition is next monday......ok,see u guys,we gambateh together ya!!!!Hehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment