Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A day full of bad luck.....

Today is really diffrent than other ordinary days.Did you guys know why?cause traffic very jam today,can't even move at all.....waiting and waiting there.......Finally,my patient had gone and i drove to other way.....this way moved swiftly........how happy i'm now!!!!Suddenly,can't find a U turn to turn back......my God...my God...this times gonna die.....now no a dead ended here and straight away go KL......Haiz,i supposed been in school but now been to KL!Whats the freak road is it???

Not even this,later when i on the way back from KL,i saw an accident with my real eyes.....i can't believed!it's really terrible.....a car knocked down a motorcycle in front of me!Ouch.......felt a sharp pain suddenly....saw a guy lying on the road.......yelling......so sympathty.......Because of rushing time,i can't even lend a hand.....haiz......

Today,i late for 1 hour to school!Unbelieveable right?when i entered the class,all students stared and glared at me for a second!Makes me feel shy that moment!Haiz,i never been late like this before.......so that day it's really full of bad luck...........i will never forget!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment