Thursday, April 30, 2009

Starting college life now

All my troubles are coming out now!!!I'm so confused and frustrated right now.......it's much diffrent from passed,not liked secondary school anymore.No more parents protection....all problems have to solve by our own.Haiz.....sudden need to accept it......it's too hard for me......i'm going to learn indipendence and become more mature now.Last time,all just depend on parents.......now everythings had changed.

Sometimes makes me freaking out also.....Emm.....i'm feeling anxious about computing!cause my computing not good at all........haiz...needed to upset this and that.....i scared i will become crazy one day.......I'm sure that everyone are feeling glad when they entered college!But,i had no such feeling like that......upset and anxious are all rolling in my mind now!Beside that,i also didn't have lot of friend in college.......because i'm still new!Calm down!!!!I will be okay......i kept advised myself.

I don't know when can this feeling disappear in my heart!or......???haiz.....i just do my best.....i trust myself!This will be pass soon!Forget about it........just take it easy......i can do it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment