Sunday, May 17, 2009

High heels shoes change my life......

All of you must be very suprised to me,why i write this topic!For most of you,high heels is just a commen shoes for ladies.......but for me is really diffrent and special when wearing high heels step on the road.

Everytime i watch such girl wearing high heels walk confidently on the street.........i will feel envy to them...........but sometimes i will feel sorry cause it's really suffered when they wearing those sheos........No ways,all girls need to try on high heels one day soon,no ones can escape from it.....

Today,i went to shopping with my family........and i opened my shoes rack.....looking at those shoes........my god!!!full of my shoes.......i don't know how to choose!It's too many.....Finally,i had chosen high heels.Whao,can you imagined how elegent the shoes are?it's felt liked a princess when wearing on them now,erm....liked a cinderella.......

This is my first wearing high heels.......feeling great........till now,i just realized that i'm a real lady.........whats a regret!now only can feel the elegant of high heels.........anyway,i'm so happy can try on that....hehe....so excited......but one things is when longtime wearing on high heels may affect our health too........so i think ladies is the most sacrificed person in the world......haiz,whose call god created me as a female...........don't blame about that anymore......

So...........i'm here to share my experince with all of you.....to all ladies you all should try on that....it's can brings diffrent perspective of life to you.......remember this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment