Saturday, June 13, 2009

My model had finished....Modelling a tiring work!!!

Second assignment,a plane model,it's sound cool.....but u can felt the pain if u work on it!It's really hard.....and tiring......need to spend lot of time and even need few day to finished it!What a tiring work!!!Luckily,i done that in time.....i had burn the midnight oil few day ago,can't even take a rest also!Keep continue my work........and forgot my meal because of it!

Tutorial time......i showed my model to lecture.....the lecture just straight away broke my model....That moment my heart really break,cause i had spent most of my time to finish this model!Wrong........the lecture said and redo....huh?need redo!!!whats?It's not a joke.....really need redo and show her next secession of class.Oh my god!!!My sleep had limit right now.........

Argh.......need to continue my work till midnight everyday.Tired.....tired....tired....Sometimes,my parents also advised me don't stay too late........but i had no choice.......need to rush for it and submit next morning....haiz.....everythings is different from now!My earliest time to take sleep becomes 2a.m or 3p.m!Suprise is it?Now,i can understand why my senior always fall as sleep in class!!!!What a symphaty......

My model had finished but i don't know what the comment for lecture?is okay or un-okay?Hope can pass this time..........God bless me.......Here are some photos i caught when i'm doing my model.


*my model in progress





*my model look from side





*my model look from front
















No comments:

Post a Comment