Thursday, June 18, 2009

Test is coming,time to study......

Midterm is just around the corner.......all of them are busy on their studies except for me cause i needed to rush for my model tutorial and some kind of assignment.Haiz,what a pity.....busy till can't even do my revision for my structure test tomorrow.....this times gotta die.....Although i had planned my time wisely,the time passed liked hell..........busy till can't even take a breath from now!!!

Today,after my drafting class........i quickly tidy up my things and rushed to cafeteria with my friend and formed a group did our revision there......Whoo.....left half an hour only.....feeling nervous now.......cause i didn't prepared for anythings at all,so i should memorized and finished those notes in this short while.....but sure is unbelievable.......looking at my friend.....holding the notes read here and there......can't left down from their hand too........and some of them were kept highlighting the defination of words........haiz,why they can planned their time well?but i failed to do so.......why???

I'm feeling anxious about my test right now,don't know what will happened to the day when i get my result?pass or fail?i wondering.......the result,so i'm here waiting the news........


*Look at her!not concentrate on studies still want chatting with her friend......




*discuss our question and share it together


No comments:

Post a Comment