Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drafting again....that's totally crazy....

Haiz,drafting class again....hate drafting from day to day.....this subject freak me out this times.....did u guys know why?i gonna draw out 11 pages of A3 size paper,using pencil and ink pen for skecthing....whao,thats totally crazy right?need to burn midnight oil again.....haiz.....my panda eyes gotta be darker and darker....shit!!!

No ones can help me......argh.....my entertain gone......argh!!!Stress than SPM right now!Spend most of my times on skecthing and drafting.........skip my favourite movie too Transformer,Revenge of the Fallen..........argh,not statisfied!How can my college life be like that?Actually,college life is more relaxing.How can me busy till can't even take a sleep?

Finally,i successfully done all in time......wish can get better mark and comment cause i had sacrificed most of my time to finish it.......i had put lot of effort on it....hope lecture can look through it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment