Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Say bye bye to driving test........

Today is the end of my world,a driving test!!!i waked up early in the morning.After washed up,i went to sofa and took a short nap.Later,i heard a van horn....bon....bon....then i rushed to wear shoes and be ready for die today.You know why?because for me the driving test is just like hell!Everytime makes me freak!Besides that,all the horrible accident was appeared in my mind right now.It's hard for me to wash away those damn things in a short period.therefore,i kept thinking....and i try to gain confident to myself,i can do it....i kept yelling....

Almost half an hour,i arrived my destination.I can saw many of them are waiting patiently on the chair.Wait...wait....wait....the clock on the wall was pointed to 9 0'clock.....you will never guess how nervous i am now!.......lutup.......lutup.......my heartbeat slowly increasing......when they call up my number!After taking the card,i went to queue and prepared for test.I was standing there and looked the others kept sloped down their car on the hills.......it seems eerie......

Finally,my turn to go for test.A man was pointing me to enter the car.....then i walked towards and entered......in the car,i started shivering and a lot of sweat was rolling down my forehead.I holded a tissue and kept wiped away my sweat.....i'm so nervous!Don't know what will happen later.Did u know the car i get?don't blame about that again......those such lousy car...so bad....it really worst that i can't even imagined.

Later i saw a man shaking his hand to me and calling me drove up the hill!wow,i can't belived that i did it....how happy i am now!The feeling was so great.....wow...wow....wow.....then next test was parking test...em...this will gonna hard for me.Just a sight,i parked in the white box already.I raised up my hand......the man looked seriously to me and shouting loud,u can go now!my mind was empty a short while!huh???the man means???i failed???or.........then i saw his hand shaking and called me to do 3 point turn!wow...my heart was crying and filled with cheer right now.So lucky.....i smile to the man and showing okay to him.HAHAHAHA........3 point turn for me is easy as reading ABC!I turned my stereng,changing gear and reverse!wow,so fast....i did it....i had successfully done all that!Thanks god for blessing me!

I'm now having a great mood!so happy right now.....it just happened out of my mind!I gonna go celebrate with friend soon.....wakaka.....they will be bankrupt soon also....hehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment