Thursday, April 16, 2009

Flash back the passed........

Time pass very fast.Just a sight,it comes to month of April now.My lifestyle haven't changed at all,still like that,just sleep and eat only.Boring makes me freaking out sometimes.Haiz...don't know what to do at home.Most of my friend had entered to jail.Hehe......of course not the real jail la.....it's national service.Some of them were busy on work.Nobody can out with me now so i stayed at home like a fool.

Everyday,i sit in front of my computer keep clicking this and that.Suddenly,i saw a photo album there then i clicked,Wow,I can't imagined i had took so many photowhen i'm in form 5!A lot of sweet memory stil vivid and fresh in my mind.I'm now thinking backthose funny background....still can't stop laughing now......it's really funny.....

5 Amanah is the most crazy class i thought .Sometimes,our class looked like opened concert!Hehe...I remembered thatwe can't stop singing when the teacher was teaching.Sometimes,the teacher can't tolerant with our ghost voice too.Hahahahaha........i also remembered that a boy grabed my friend lyrics and kept singing jay song,rainbow.Later,the sky become darker and darker and finally a heavy rain.We all laughed at him by the sametimes.He became shy and swear he will not sing that song again.He scared it will rain again when he sing.Hahaha.....funny right?

Quarreling and argueing also often happened in my class too.Haiz....don't know what they argue about loz......looked at them quarrel also don't know how to help them and i just standing there and stared with them....forget about that......my class were mixed with malays and chinese.Therefore,it's not feel strange when i can write a small amount of jawi.....hahaha.....it's really fun to learn writting jawi.....

Wen.....wen......wen..........my mom calling my name.I gonna go for lunch now.Miss 5 Amanah so much........it's memorabilia......

No comments:

Post a Comment