Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Still suffocate in mis-understanding condition

Until now still can't even understand what am i doing!Keep on dreaming whole day...............watch movie?NO!!!Hang out with friend?That's moody........haiz.......what should i suppose to do now?Can someone tell me?Just find some new and fresh things for me..........to entertain my time..........

I'm alone........cause my friends are ready going back to their hometown........they just leave me behind!Lonely......lonely.......such a lonely day.Some of them are having sweet sweet love with their hubby......feel envy on them.....and no time for accompany me anymore.......

What should i suppose to do now?i'm seriously asking myself.......the repeated qustion keep rolling in my mind............

No comments:

Post a Comment